All bound and washed and ready to go. Here's the thing though, so I used two almost whites in my surround. I didn't quilt have enough of one so I used some of another fabric I had that matched well enough that it wouldn't be noticeable to the casual observer. Then I washed it. Ironically, the fabric that absorbed a teensy bit of almost a pinkish hue was the fabric that shouldn't have. Really, they didn't become a name in solids by changing color. So yeah, now my two creamishes aren't a practical match. You'd have to be a pretty casual observer to not notice. But, c'est la vie, that's the end that will be tucked by the bedframe and hidden.
linking up to tgiff and whoop whoop