Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sneak Peek- Quilt Top

This quilt is going to be like the monster quilt in my etsy shop, but different fabrics and a broader color palette.  I assembled the quilt top yesterday, and today when everyone is sleeping I will start on the monsters.  I'm pretty excited for the next step. 
 One fun thing about it being custom is that I'm able to etsystalk my customer's favorites and see what kinds of monsters she likes so I can put similar on the quilt and bumper.  There's some awesome monster baby stuff on etsy.
 I am torn about showing pictures.  Technically this order is a gift, even if she did pick it out herself.  But, a quilt blog with no quilt pictures isn't very fun.  So to satisfy my two theories, I'll be posting some in progress shots but no clear obvious here's-what-it-looks-like shots until after it's been gifted.
So here's the first of the sneak peeks:

1 comment:

Susana Neiger said...

That's awesome! Looking great already! So, you get to do a new quilt, so the bumpers can match? Awesome Plan B. What fun!