Saturday, November 14, 2009

No More Books

Mom and Jenna loaned me a book. And since I'll be getting Christmas presents together before too long, I thought I should read it in order to return it. Well now I've read it.
And while I've read it I haven't been quilting. I'd read it for like thirty minutes telling myself that I was waiting for the kids to fall asleep so I could go upstairs and get all the quilting stuff without all the noise. But really, it's not all that much noise. I could totally go get it.
So, tonight I will not read. I will only quilt.
(I have been predominantly quilting. I've actually been watching the Jonas brother's disney channel show while I did it. The first episode I tried to watch was so bizarre I couldn't make it through it. But it's grown on me. I'm all out and I'm a little bummed. I'll have to find some more random stuff on instant netflix.)

No comments: