Saturday, October 10, 2009

No More Triangles!

The triangles and I are finished. I will have no more direct interaction with them. I will be quilting very near them, but I will not be quilting on them. They are sewn and done.
Seriously the triangles were an ordeal.
Now I'm on to what will be much more fun; if for no other reason than because I'm not confined to my machine anymore, I can quilt downstairs, I can even watch a movie! I will be hand quilting. It's too big for my machine, and I like hand quilting, it's a little more homemade and I like the process. That being said, this is a king size quilt and perhaps I'll change my mind. Maybe this will be the last thing I ever hand quilt. I am only doing real quilting, not the embroidery type quilting I did on the flip flop quilt, I'm not that crazy, so it should go relatively fast. We'll see how long it all takes, hopefully it won't become a Happy 31 present. But really I think Christmas is reasonable.

No comments: