Thursday, August 6, 2009
September 24th, December 25th
Technically I think September 24th could be possible. Less so for me seeing as I'm not a retired grandma. But this morning I realized that it's really not all that attainable for me at all. I had forgotten that Nathan is taking off a big chunk of September. Grand Canyon doesn't exactly say king sized quilt to me. I will still be working just as studiously, but I'm thinking that September will have come and gone when it's finished. Which, with the adjusted mentality concerning the timeframe, I have more time to consider Double Word Score and all that and decide if/how I want to do that. So the "delay" could just be making for a more extreme Scrabble Quilt.